We are opening outside 12th April
We are delighted to let you know we will be reopening outside 12th April.
We have a covered outside area and are taking bookings now.
We are very proud of our pub and of being the hub of our community. We’d like to thank you for your loyalty and support and we can't wait to see you soon.
Just like before lockdown, when we reopen, we will have measures in place to keep you and our teams safe and we appreciate you adhering to the guidelines. Please have a read of the below ahead of your visit:
Opening Times And Bookings
Rule of Six or Two Households
- We can accommodate tables up to 6 people maximum (outside only until 17th May). This includes children. The time a table can be booked for might be restricted, please check when booking. Please note, if the weather turns unfavourable, we will not be able to offer any refunds for unfinished meals and drinks
- If your group is larger than 6 you may be able to make separate bookings in separate names if tables are available. To reiterate, tables cannot exceed 6, guests cannot mix between tables and all furniture must be kept in place
- Groups of 6 may be from multiple households
Face Coverings are Mandatory
- All customers must wear a face covering when entering our premises. Face coverings can be removed when eating or drinking (Government exemptions apply)
- Our front of house team members will also be wearing a face covering
Test & Trace
- A host or team member will meet you at the door. The lead booker must give their contact details when entering the pub or garden along with the size of the group. This is a legal requirement and we will refuse entry if these details are not given. This can either be done by using the NHS Test & Trace app or by giving us your details to be recorded in our Test & Trace system. Your details will be stored securely and then destroyed after a 21-day period
Other changes we've made and safety measures in place
- The host will take you to your table - there is no service at the bar, we will serve you at your table
- There is social distancing signage and sanitiser points throughout the pub and outside. Entrances and exits are clearly signalled to enable you to enter and leave safely. Please follow this
- We have gone cashless. You can pay with a card or through your mobile. Contactless is £45
- Children need to be with you at all times
We appreciate your help in adhering to our guidelines (which are in line with government policies) to ensure the safest and most enjoyable time for all our guests and our team. We really appreciate your support and loyalty. Stay safe and see you soon