BEER FESTIVAL ... who mentioned that... YES ... Live Music ... eve 24th and ALL day Saturday... and SUNDAY Too...
24th 25th 26th September 2021 .... with LOCAL Micro Brewery Beers available ....
Don't forget to book the campsite next door
We've had a mention as one of 15 best Dog friendly pubs in the New Forest ... check out the link and the old picture of the Red Shoot Inn and Brewery https://www.purepetfood.com/blog/15-nifty-dog-friendly-pubs-in-new-forest
Are you looking for a full time or part time position within the beautiful location offering great food?
Please contact Ronnie or Jonathan for roles and benefits to join our team
We have a reduced menu Tuesday and Wednesday and due to supply issues we may not have our full menu every day... please bear with us
Welcome back to the new OPENING
We have some new changes following the government guidelines and we are keeping some of the old ways of working as follows: -
Please note due to staff shortages and the need to keep service at an excellent level the full menu may not be available on the day so you may wish to call (in the mornings) ahead of your visit...
1. Tables inside and garden are for bookings and require a Name and telephone number (you are able to just turn up and book if space is available)
2. Table service will be maintained in all areas
3. For the Front of the building tables, you can order at the bar but drinks / food will be brought to your table and payment taken (you can order from any staff members too)
4. There will be NO standing or drinking at the bar.
5. Face masks are encouraged but not a requirement
6. A one way system will still be in place through the front door for entry and garden side door for exit
We are looking to keep our staff and guests safe during these times so we ask everyone to be patient and understanding as the Covid problem still exists
Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you J&R
Key to note:
We’re here to ensure your enjoyment and safety and we look forward to seeing you soon